Iga Swiatek’s Trip to Lake Annecy
Iga posted some wonderful pictures from her recent holiday to Lake Annecy.
Lake Annecy gets constant fresh water flows from mountain streams, and by a deep spring at the Annecy end of the lake which provides 30% of the water in the lake. The resulting sparkling clean water of Lake Annecy and surrounding landscape is home to leisure activities all year round and attracts many visitors.
In the rest of this post the pictures will do the talking. Enjoy!
- Everything you need to know about Iga Swiatek | Net Worth | Age | Hobbies | Personal Life
- What do these players have in common with Rafael Nadal?
- Ons Jabeur admits that Swiatek deserved the win as the Pole collects £2.2million
- Iga Swiatek’s Trip to Lake Annecy
- Coco Gauff has nothing to lose | The pressure is on Iga Swiatek
- Iga Swiatek and Coco Gauff road to the Roland Garros final